Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S, M (a sprig of wolfsbane)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute
One creature you see within range must make a Wisdom saving throw. If the save is failed, the creature is struck with a curse that is similar to lycanthropy. The creature’s form alters like a lycanthrope of your choice, and gains the following statistics:
- It gains 40 temporary hit points
- Its walking speed increases by 10 feet
- Its Strength score becomes 17 if not already higher
- It gains the Multiattack action, which it can use to make 1 claw and 1 bite attack
- It has immunity to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical attacks not made with silvered weapons.
The targets lycanthropic claw deals 2d6 + its Strength modifier slashing damage, and its bite deals 2d8 + its Strength modifier piercing damage, and both count as from a magical weapon for the purpose of overcoming damage resistance and immunity.
The target is unable to distinguish between friend and foe, attacking the closest creature each turn with its Multiattack. It can’t cast spells or manifest powers, nor can it concentrate on spells or powers it previously used. Once the creature runs out of temporary hit points, it returns to normal. A remove curse spell ends the spell.