Manifesting Time: 1 action
Detections: Psychic, Gesture
You strike a target with psionic force. Make a melee attack which deals 1d8 force damage. A target hit by this power has its substance disrupted, causing its form to shimmer as if dislodged from space. Until the start of your next turn, it can’t teleport.
0. This power’s damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).
1. Increase the power’s damage by 1d8.
You can empower this augmentation to increase the damage an additional 1d8 for every 2 additional power points you spend.
3. A creature hit by the power has its ability to control its movements disrupted until the end of its next turn. Each time the creature moves it is subject to opportunity attacks from a creature within 5 feet of it, even if it takes the Disengage action. Furthermore, a creature can’t move only 5 feet in a single direction, and must move at least 10 feet in any direction, if physically able, before it can move in a new direction.
4. You can maintain this power for 1 minute. Effects caused by the power persist as long as this power remains in effect.
5. After you hit a target, ripples of spatial distortion strike at up to two creatures within 10 feet of your primary target. Each creature struck by a ripple must make a Dexterity saving throw. If the save is failed, the creature takes damage as if hit by this power. If the save succeeds, the creature only takes half the damage.
You can empower this augmentation by spending 4 additional power points (9). You create two additional ripples whenever a creature fails its saving throw against a ripple. A creature only takes damage from this power once.
You can also empower thus augmentation to cause a creature which fails its saving throw to suffer the other nondamaging effects of this power as long as it remains in effect by spending 4 additional power points (9).
7. A Medium or smaller unattended object or a 5-foot cube section of a larger object or surface such as a wall blinks out of space, leaving only an afterimage until the end of your next turn. An object fully subjected to this effect can’t be held or carried, and its image remains in the space it occupied and doesn’t fall. A section of an object affected by this power can be passed through as if the object doesn’t exist. The afterimage is transparent and doesn’t obscure sight.
If the damage from this power destroys an object, the object ceases to exist. When the power ends, the object’s afterimage vanishes without a trace. When the power ends, an affected object returns to normal. If the object was suspended in the air, it falls. If the object shares the space with a new object or creature, the new object or creature is shunted to the nearest unoccupied space if necessary. A creature in the same space as an object that can be held in the hands can use its reaction to grab an object as this power ends.
If a creature or object is standing on or embedded within an object affected by this power, the creature or object will fall as normal.
For every 2 additional power points you spend, you can empower this augmentation to affect one additional Medium or smaller object or affect an additional 5-foot cube of a larger object or surface.