Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 10 feet
Detections: Psychic, Gesture
You accelerate a target to unnatural speeds.
You send one unattended object which weighs no more than 5 lbs. flying in a straight line up to 50 feet in a direction you choose before falling to the ground, stopping early if it impacts against a solid surface. When the object enters the space of a creature, make a ranged power attack. If the attack hits, the target takes 1d10 bludgeoning damage and the object stops moving. If the attack misses, the object continues until it enters the space of another creature where it makes another attack roll or impacts a solid surface. If the object impacts a surface, it deals damage to the surface and makes an audible sound.
0. This power’s damage increases by 1d10 when you reach 5th level (2d10), 11th level (3d10), and 17th level (4d10).
1. Increase the damage an object deals on impact by 1d10 and the maximum weight it can have by 5 lbs.
You can empower this augmentation by spending additional power points. For every additional power spent, increase the maximum weight of an object you can fling by 5 lbs., and for every 2 power points spent to do so, increase the damage the object deals by 1d10.
2. Increase the distance the flung object travels by 50 feet. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
3. You can forgo dealing damage with this power and instead fling a willing creature no larger the Medium in a straight path to the distance. When the creature approaches the end of its path, it slows down so it can safely land. If the creature is suspended in the air at the end of the throw, it will fall.
You can empower this augmentation to affect a Large creature by spending 4 additional power points (7), a Huge creature by spending 8 additional power points (11), or a Gargantuan creature by spending 12 additional power points (15).
You can also empower this augmentation to affect an unwilling creature by spending 6 power points (9). The creature must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is flung as normal for this augmentation.
4. The object’s speed is accelerated. The first attack roll against a target is made with advantage.
5. An object flung by this power continues after hitting a non-solid surface, able to hit each target in its path. When it impacts a solid surface, it inflicts five times its normal damage to the solid surface.
7. An object flung by this power which prematurely hits a solid surface ricochets instead of stops provided it has any distance remaining. You choose a new path for the object, but that new path can’t trace the same path it just followed. An object can ricochet multiple times if distance allows.