Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detections: Psychic, Visual (overt)
You create a strand of psychokinetic force. As part of the action you used to manifest this power, and by using your action on subsequent turns while this power remains in effect, you can strike a target with this force. Make a melee power attack against a target within 10 feet of you. On a hit, you deal 1d6 bludgeoning damage.
This is an energy power; you can substitute your energy specialization’s damage type in place of bludgeoning damage if you possess a class feature that permits this.
0. This power’s damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
1. Increase the power’s damage by 1d6.
You can empower this augmentation, increasing the damage by an additional 1d6 for every 2 additional power points you spend.
1. You can use the force to make an opportunity attack as if it were a weapon with the reach property while this power is in effect.
3. During your turn, when you hit a creature with the lash from this power, you can attempt to shove it as a bonus action.
You can empower this augmentation by spending 2 additional power points (5). You make your ability check to shove with advantage. If you push the target, you push it 10 feet. If you knock it prone, it loses 10 feet of movement speed until the end of its next turn.
4. You can make an attack against each creature you choose within 10 feet of you.
7. During your turn, when you hit a creature with the lash from this power, you can choose to automatically grapple it by taking a bonus action. The escape DC of this grapple is equal to your power save DC. While the creature is grappled, you can’t attack another creature with this power’s lash.
You can empower this augmentation by spending 2 additional power points (9). At the start of each of a grappled creature’s turn, it takes 3d6 bludgeoning damage.
You can also empower this to create bindings of energy that continue to grapple a creature as long as this power is in effect or until it escapes, allowing you to attack a different target and grapple it by spending 4 additional power points (11).
9. When you hit a creature with the lash from this power, you can take a bonus action to create an explosion of force. Each creature you choose within 10 feet of your target must make a Dexterity saving throw. If the save is failed, the target takes damage equal to the lash. If the save succeeds, it takes half the damage.
You can empower this augmentation to increase the effect of the explosion by spending 4 additional power points (13). Each creature which fails its saving throw is pushed 10 feet away from the target and makes its next attack roll or ability check with disadvantage until the end of its next turn.