Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Gesture
You create a shock wave of psychokinetic force. Choose one 5-foot square on a surface within 30 feet of you. Each creature standing on that surface must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be knocked prone.
While the power is in effect, you can repeat the shock wave as an action.
0. When you augment the power with at least 1 power point, you can create a shock wave on one additional square or create one additional line if able, when you reach 5th level (2 squares or lines), 11th level (3 squares or lines), and 17th level (4 squares or lines). A creature only needs to make a saving throw against this power once in a turn.
1. The shock wave hits each space in a line that is 5-feet wide and up to 30 feet long which originates from you.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the length of the line increases by 5 feet.
3. Creatures knocked prone by the power take 3d6 force damage.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (7), a prone creature is shrouded in seismic vibrations. Its movement speed is reduced by half, and whenever it makes a Strength or Dexterity check or saving throw, it must roll a d4 and subtract the number rolled while the power is in effect.
5. Each square on a surface struck by the power explodes with debris. Each creature and object and within 5 feet of the square, except you, takes 3d6 bludgeoning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Empower. For every 4 additional power points you spend, the bludgeoning damage increases by 1d6.
9. The shock wave becomes a tremor the deals 50 bludgeoning damage to structures in contact with the ground struck by it. Moreover, the ground within 10 feet of spaces struck by the power becomes difficult terrain until cleared.
If a structure drops to 0 hit points, it collapses and potentially damages nearby creatures. A creature within half the distance of a structure’s height must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 5d6 bludgeoning damage, is knocked prone, and is buried in the rubble, requiring a DC 20 Strength (Athletics) check as an action to escape. The DM can adjust the DC higher or lower, depending on the nature of the rubble. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and doesn’t fall prone or become buried.
Empower. When you spend 3 power points (12), you can create a fissure along each line struck by the power. A fissure is 50 feet deep. Each creature within the area must make a Dexterity saving throw. If the save fails, the creature falls into the fissure and takes fall damage. Each object that has at least half of its mass in the path also falls into the fissure.