Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You project thoughts and feelings to a single creature within range. To transmit verbal information, you and the target must share a common language. You can also transmit an intense emotion, such as “danger” or “safety,” that can be understood by a creature incapable of language.
An unwilling creature must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be affected by the power.
While the power is in effect, you can to send a short message (that can be conveyed in a 6-second round) to the target during your turn without using an action. You may take a bonus action to change the target of the power, ending the effect for the previous target.
1. You instill a thought or feeling into the target. On a failed save, the target immediately thinks that thought or feels that feeling. The target won’t take any action that could cause it harm, but can be impressed to take some innocuous action, such as visiting a location to do something. How the creature reacts to a projected thought or emotion is up to its normal pattern of behavior.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (3), you relieve a creature of a feeling, such as anger or grief. The power suppresses the frightened and unsettled conditions and the effects of a psychic impression. It has no effect on a barbarian’s Rage feature or spells such as heroism.
2. The target can transmit thoughts and feelings to you as a bonus action while the power is in effect. A target doesn’t have to respond to you.
3. You embed your thoughts within the target’s mind. While the power is in effect, when the target makes an Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma check you can give it advantage or disadvantage on the roll. When you augment the power with at least 9 power points, you can use this reaction when the target makes an Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma saving throw as well.
4. You can send clear thoughts and concepts to the target without needing to share a common language.
7. You adjust the target’s mood toward you or another known creature. On a failed save, the target can be made to be either friendly or hostile if it is indifferent or indifferent if it is hostile or friendly.
If you change the mood of a creature toward you, you have advantage on Animal Handling and Charisma checks made against that creature.
8. The power’s range increases to cross any distance to telepathically connect with a creature you know, provided it is on the same plane of existence. You can only use this augmentation to transmit messages, not to alter thoughts.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (12), you can connect with a creature you know on another plane of existence.
9. You instill serenity to the target, preventing it from attacking or to cease attacking if it is already in combat. On a failed save, it will take no offensive action, but will still defend itself. If an aggressive action is taken against the target or its allies, the power ends for it.
While the power is in effect, features such as Rage and Bardic Inspiration, spells such as heroism, and effects like confusion and frightened are suppressed. After the power ends, any suppressed effect resumes, provided that its duration has not expired in the meantime.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you can target one additional creature.