Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
Your will creates an invisible force that holds you aloft. You can manifest the power as a reaction if you are falling.
While the power is in effect, you can use your reaction to stop yourself from falling until the end of your next turn, after which time, you can safely descend using your movement to land. You can take this reaction as part of the same reaction you use to manifest the power.
1. You levitate yourself, floating off the ground. As an action, you can move up to 30 feet in any direction, but can go no higher than 60 feet from a surface. If you move over an edge, you will safely fall until you are no more than 60 feet above a surface.
2. You can use a bonus action instead of an action to manipulate the target.
2. The power’s range becomes 60 feet, allowing you to target a willing Large or smaller creature or object you can see. As an action, you can move the target the same way you move via the power.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (8), you can target a Huge or smaller creature or object.
3. You can telekinetically move through water, granting you an effective swimming speed equal to your walking speed. When you take the Disengage action, you can thrust yourself up to 40 feet in one direction.
In addition, you are resistant to gusts of wind and strong water currents. You have advantage on ability checks and saving throws to stay aloft or afloat.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (5), you gain a flying speed equal to your walking speed and can hover.
4. The speed and distance you can move via the power increase by 30 feet.
4. You can telekinetically move up to three additional willing creatures within 15 feet of the target when you target it.
Additional targets can’t be moved independently and remain next to the primary target, moving with it when you move the target. If at any point an additional target strays more than 15 feet from the primary target, the power stops affecting it.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you can affect one additional targets.
9. While aloft or afloat, you can make a special action: Psychokinetic Dive. Psychokinetic Dive shrouds you within a psychokinetic field and acts as an energy power. You target a point on a surface and rapidly impact it with force. As part of the attack, you can move up to 30 feet in a straight path to the target.
Each creature you choose within 10 feet of the target point must make a Dexterity saving throw. The creature takes 3d10 bludgeoning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. You suffer no damage from this attack and don’t provoke opportunity attacks until the end of your turn after using it.
For every 4 additional power points you spend to augment the power, Psychokinetic Dive’s damage increases by 1d10.
13. You create a telekinetic field that covers up to a 15-foot radius sphere centered on you. This field can lift any unattended object and willing creature within it, moving each with you when you move.
You can also choose to tear a surface within the sphere, lifting it and everything on it. You can move the entire mass with you when you move. Moreover, as an action, you can move the mass up to 90 feet. Each creature and object on the mass you lift is carried with it and doesn’t suffer gravity, treating the lifted mass as its center of gravity.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (17), you can use your reaction to rotate the mass when a nonmelee attack or effect targets you or anyone on the lifted mass. Each creature and object on the mass has full cover in that direction until you move the mass. For example, while flying a mass of earth in a battle against a red dragon, you can use the mass to block the dragon’s breath attack, granting each creature and object upon it full cover.