Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
Detection: Psychic, Gesture, Visual (beam, glow)
You create a gravitational force that suspends targets in the air. The target can only move by pushing or pulling against a fixed surface (such as a wall or ceiling), which allows it to move as if it were climbing.
When the power ends, the target falls unless it can fly or hover. A suspended creature can use its action to make a Dexterity saving throw, ending the power for it and falling on a success; it lands safely if it falls less than 20 feet.
One willing Large or smaller creature or object that you can see within range is lifted up to 10 feet from a surface.
0. When you augment the power with at least 1 power point, you can target unwilling creatures. The target must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be suspended in the air.
1. A suspended flying creature loses half of its flying speed and can’t fly down while the power is in effect.
1. When a creature or object within range is falling, you can manifest the power on it as a reaction.
2. The power’s range increases to 300 feet.
2. You can target one additional creature or object, provided you don’t augment the power to affect a cylinder. Each creature and object must be within 30 feet of each other when you target them. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
3. As an action, you can move a suspended target up to 20 feet in any direction. If you have more than one target, each target moves the same direction and distance. If a target impacts an object while floating, it neither deals nor takes damage. Solid obstacles, such as a wall, simply prevent movement in that direction. A target can’t be lifted higher than 20 feet, and should it be moved over a drop, it will safely fall the difference until it is 20 feet above a surface.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the maximum height you can lift a target increases by 20 feet.
4. You can also target Huge creatures and objects.
Empower. When you spend 8 power points (12), you can also target Gargantuan creatures and objects.
6. When you manifest the power, a 20-foot radius cylinder that is 20 feet high centered at a point within range suspends each Large or smaller creature and object that isn’t latched to a surface in air. An unwilling creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be suspended in air.
If you augment the power to move a suspended target, you move the cylinder and each target caught in it instead.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the size of the cylinder increases by 5 feet in each dimension.