Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Gesture, Visual (glow)
Diluting the passage of time, you create a temporal anomaly attached to a space, creature, or object.
Make a power attack roll against one creature or unattended object that you can see within range. On a hit, it is mired in time. A mired target has its speed reduced by half while the power is in effect.
1. A mired creature has disadvantage on opposed Strength and Dexterity checks. Moreover, the target can only be moved half the distance it normally could. The DC to push or lift a mired target increases by 5 to a minimum of 15, including if the target normally requires no Strength check to move it.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (3), a mired object can’t be moved at all. At the DM’s discretion, an object may react to stimuli applied to it once the power ends.
2. The power’s range increases to 60 feet and you make a ranged power attack with it.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (8), you create a 5-foot radius sphere where time is diluted at a point within range you can see. The sphere is obvious to onlookers from the outside. Each object and creature within the sphere is mired in time until it exits the sphere or the power ends. You can increase the radius of the sphere by 5 feet for every 2 additional power points you spend.
2. You can target one additional target. Make an attack roll for each. You can take this augmentation up to three times (6).
4. The power’s maintenance increases to 10 minutes.
5. A mired creature takes a −2 penalty to AC and Dexterity saving throws, and it can’t use reactions. On its turn, it can use either an action or a bonus action, but not both. Regardless of the creature’s abilities or magic items, it can’t make more than one melee or ranged attack during its turn.
If a creature attempts to cast a spell or manifest a power with casting or manifesting time of 1 action, roll a d20. On an 11 or higher the spell or power doesn’t take effect until its next turn and it must use its action on that turn to complete the spell or power.
7. A mired target in placed in stasis.