Speed of Thought
Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
You move and react at extreme speed. You increase your movement speed by 10 feet. This power doesn’t stack with haste and similar effects.
0. When you spend at least 3 power points to augment the power, your movement speed increases by 5 feet plus an additional 5 feet for every 2 additional power points you spend to augment the power.
1. Through preternatural reflexes, you increase your initiative by 1d6 and never have disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws. You can also manifest the power as a reaction when you roll initiative.
2. The power’s maintenance increases to 10 minutes.
3. You are able to move across liquids as if they are solid ground. If you are restrained or your movement is halted, you fall.
Empower. When you spend 8 power points (11), you can move on air as if it is solid ground. Moreover, you move normally while levitated and against gravity.
3. You can run along vertical surfaces. If you are restrained or your movement is halted, you fall, unless the restraint would make that impossible.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (5), you can run along ceilings.
3. Through remarkable reflexes, once each turn, when you miss with a melee weapon attack, you can choose to make an attack against a different target within your reach.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (7), you can attack a second creature within reach with a melee weapon when you make an opportunity attack using that weapon. If you spend 2 more power points (9), you can direct that second attack against the same target.
5. Every movement you make is like a blur. You gain a +2 bonus to AC and gain an additional action on each of your turns. That action can be used only to take the Attack (one weapon attack only), Dash, Disengage, Hide, or Use an Object action. After each full minute you maintain the power, you gain one level of exhaustion.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (11), you no longer gain a level of exhaustion from maintaining the power.
7. You move almost like lightning, adding your proficiency bonus to Dexterity saving throws and half of your proficiency bonus to your AC. If you already have proficiency in Dexterity saving throws, double your bonus. If you succeed on a Dexterity saving throw that would normally result in taking half damage, you take none instead.
9. Provided you aren’t incapacitated, prone, or restrained, you can take a bonus action to teleport up to 30 feet anywhere you can see.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the distance you can teleport increases by 10 feet.