Speed of Thought
Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
You move and react at extreme speed. You increase your movement speed by 10 feet. This power doesn’t stack with haste and similar effects.
0. For every 2 power points above 1 you spend to augment the power, your movement speed increases by 5 feet.
1. Through preternatural reflexes, you increase your initiative by 1d6 and never have disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws. You can also manifest the power as a reaction when you roll initiative.
2. The power’s maintenance increases to 10 minutes.
3. You are able to move across liquids as if they are solid ground. If you are restrained or your movement is halted, you fall.
Empower. When you spend 8 power points (11), you can move on air as if it is solid ground. Moreover, you move normally while levitated and against gravity.
3. You can run along vertical surfaces. If you are restrained or your movement is halted, you fall, unless the restraint would make that impossible.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (5), you can run along ceilings.
5. Every movement you make is like a blur. You gain a +2 bonus to AC and gain an additional action on each of your turns. That action can be used only to take the Attack (one weapon attack only), Dash, Disengage, Hide, or Use an Object action. Once each turn, when you miss with a melee weapon attack, you can choose to make an attack against a different target within your reach.
5. Gaining remarkable reflexes and movement speed, when a creature moves within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to take the Dash action. Once each round, when you take this Dash action or make an opportunity attack, you don’t use your reaction.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (9), you can attack a second creature within reach with a melee weapon when you make an opportunity attack using that weapon. If you spend 2 more power points (11), you can direct that second attack against the same target.
7. You move almost like lightning, adding your proficiency bonus to Dexterity saving throws and half of your proficiency bonus to your AC. If you already have proficiency in Dexterity saving throws, double your bonus. If you succeed on a Dexterity saving throw that would normally result in taking half damage, you take none instead.
9. Provided you aren’t incapacitated, prone, or restrained, you can take a bonus action to teleport up to 30 feet anywhere you can see.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the distance you can teleport increases by 10 feet.