Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (overt)
You create a spectral crossbow, or similar device that can fire a projectile, within range. The spectral armament launches bolts of ectoplasm with a range of 30/90 feet, and it automatically generates ectoplasm bolts without the need to reload.
When you manifest the power, you can make a ranged power attack against a creature within the armament’s range. On a hit, the target takes 1d4 + your manifesting ability modifier force damage. As an action while the power is in effect, you can move the armament up to 20 feet and repeat the attack against a creature within its range.
The armament is a Tiny construct that has AC 13, 10 hit points, and a flying speed of 20 feet. It can hover and has damage resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage from nonmagical weapons.
0. The armament’s damage increases by 1d4 when you reach 5th level (2d4), 11th level (3d4), and 17th level (4d4).
0. The armament’s hit points increase by 5 for each power point you spend to augment the power.
1. You can move the armament and make an attack with it as a bonus action on your turn. The armament can only attack once each round.
2. The armament’s range increases to 100/300 feet.
2. The armament’s damage increases by 1d4. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
3. A creature hit by the armament becomes wrapped in thick bindings of ectoplasm. A bound creature has disadvantage on each melee attack roll it makes until the end of its next turn or a creature uses its action to remove the bindings.
4. You can make the armament shoot explosive bolts within its normal range. These don’t require an attack roll. Instead, each creature within a 10-foot radius sphere centered at a point you choose must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be treated as if the armament hit it with an attack.
5. A Large or smaller creature hit by the armament is pushed 10 feet away from the armament or the center of its blast, if it has one. If the armament can entwine a target in webbing, the webbing snares the target after it is pushed.
7. A creature hit by the armament becomes entwined by twisted webbing and is restrained as long as it remains in the webs or until it breaks free. A creature restrained by the webs can use its action to make a Strength check against your power save DC, freeing itself on a success.
The webbing can be attacked. Each 5-foot section has AC 10, 15 hit points, and damage immunity to bludgeoning, cold, piercing, poison, psychic, and thunder. When a 5-foot section is destroyed, each creature restrained within that section of the webbing is freed.
9. A creature hit by the armament is coated in acid for as long as the power is in effect or until a creature uses its action to scrape or wash the acid off the target. At the end of each of its turns, a creature coated in acid takes 3d4 acid damage.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the acid damage increases by 1d4.