Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
Shadows shroud you. While the power is in effect, you have a +2 bonus on Dexterity (Stealth) checks to hide from sight, and when you end your turn in bright light, your space is covered in dim light until you move.
1. While you are in dim light or darkness, you can take the Hide action as a bonus action.
Empower. When you spend 4 additional power points (5), you can become invisible as a bonus action while in dim light or darkness. You remain invisible until you use a bonus action to end the effect, take an action, are in bright light, or are incapacitated. If you spend 6 more power points (11), you transform into living shadow. As long as you remain motionless within dim light or darkness, you are invisible. As a shadow, you gain damage resistance to acid, cold, fire, lightning, and thunder, as well as bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks.
2. The power’s maintenance increases to 10 minutes.
2. You can see in dim light as if it is bright light. You can see in nonmagical darkness as if it is dim light.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (6), you can see normally in magical and nonmagical darkness.
3. While the power is in effect, you can leap between patches of darkness. You teleport a distance up to your speed, using an amount of movement equal to the distance you teleport. The space you occupy and the target space must be covered in darkness. You have advantage on your first attack roll after teleporting this way until you move.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (7), you can leap between patches of dim light and darkness. If you spend 2 more power points (9), you can also leap from a shadow, including your own, to another shadow or area of dim light or darkness.
5. The shadows make it hard for foes to target you. Any creature has disadvantage on attack rolls against you, unless it doesn’t rely on sight, as with blindsight or tremorsense.
6. The shadows enable you to take special reactions. When you are the target of a ranged attack, you can use your reaction to shimmer into the shadows, increasing your AC by 5 against that attack. If you can hide or become invisible through the power, you can also use this reaction when a melee attack is made against you.
If you can leap between patches of darkness, you can take the Dash action as a reaction when you are attacked or within the area of a spell or power as it is being cast or manifested. You must teleport to a valid space to take this reaction. If this movement puts you out of range of the attack or effect, you are unharmed.
If you have transformed into living shadow and are in dim light or darkness, after you are attacked you can use your reaction to become invisible until the start of your next turn and move up to 10 feet.