Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
Detection: Psychic, Gesture, Visual (glow)
Through telekinetic force, you manipulate a target like a marionette. You can manipulate any target you control with the power as a bonus action.
A manipulated object can be attacked. Consult the Puppet Objects Statistics table for the hit point modifier and AC of a controlled object. The telekinetic force controlling a puppet has 20 hit points, modified by its size. Damage is shared evenly between the target and the telekinetic force. When the telekinetic force’s hit points are reduced to 0, it dissipates and the power ends for the target. You use your manifesting ability for a puppet’s Strength and Dexterity scores when it makes opposed ability checks, and make a power attack when you use the puppet to make an attack, dealing the damage listed on the table with a type appropriate to the object. If you control a creature, you can use a weapon it possesses, in which case it deals the weapon’s damage.
You manipulate one Tiny unattended object. While the power is in effect, when you manipulate it, you can move it up to 30 feet and take a single action with it which much be the Attack or Dodge action. You can also use it to interact with an object instead of taking an action, provided it is physically capable of such a feat. Tiny objects, such as a sword, can float up to 5 feet from a surface, while larger objects are moved along the ground.
Puppet Objects Statistics
|Medium||x 1||12||1d8 + 1|
|Large||x 2||10||2d8 + 2|
|Huge||x 4||8||4d8 + 4|
1. You can target two Tiny or Small objects. You can direct each independently using the same bonus action.
Empower. You can target two additional Tiny or Small objects for every 2 additional power points you spend.
You can also control larger objects, but these cost a number of Tiny objects worth of control: Medium (2), Large (4), Huge (8).
2. The hit points of each controlled object increases by 4 and a controlled creature by 10. Object hit point multipliers apply. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
4. You can target an object held by a creature. The creature must succeed on a Strength saving throw or it loses hold of the object and you gain control.
7. You can target one Large or smaller creature, but can’t target any objects. Whenever you use your bonus action to manipulate the target, it must succeed on a Strength saving throw or you control all of its movements until the start of its next turn.
You can make a puppet creature take any physical action, such as making a single attack, when you manipulate it. You make an ability check or melee or ranged power attack roll, as appropriate, and add your manifesting ability modifier to a weapon’s damage roll instead of the puppet’s Strength or Dexterity.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (13), you can manipulate a second creature.
8. As a bonus action, you can crush a puppet, dealing 8d6 bludgeoning damage to it without damaging the telekinetic force. A creature must make Strength saving throw. On a successful save, it takes only half of the damage.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the damage increases by 1d6.