Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Detection: Psychic, Gesture, Visual (glow)
The weight of your will smashes the mind of a creature you can see within range. The target must succeed on an Intelligence saving throw or take 2d6 psychic damage.
0. The power’s damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
0. The power’s damage increases by 1d6 for every 2 power points you spend on an augmentation that doesn’t increase its damage.
1. The power’s damage increases by 1d6. You also deal half damage to a target that succeeds on its saving throw.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the damage increases by 2d6, unless you augment the power to inflict a condition or break concentration, in which case the damage only increases by 1d6 for every 2 additional power points.
2. The target is knocked prone on a failed save.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (4), on a failed save, the target’s movement speed is reduced to 0 until the end of its next turn.
6. You pin a target under mental mass. On a failed save, the target is restrained until the start of your next turn.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (10), on a failed save, the target is paralyzed until the start of your next turn.
8. On a failed save, the target loses concentration and has disadvantage on Intelligence and Wisdom saving throws until the start of your next turn.
12. On a failed save, if the target has fewer than 50 hit points after taking damage from the power, it is rendered unconscious for 1 minute.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the hit point threshold increases by 10.