Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 round
Detection: Psychic, Visual (beam)
Waves of psychic energy pummel a creature you can see within range. It must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or becomes unsettled as long as the power is in effect.
1. A creature that fails its Wisdom saving throw can be dazed. Roll 3d10: the total determines how many hit points of creatures become incapacitated. A creature is incapacitated as long as the power is in effect or until it takes damage. If you can target more than one creature, you choose the order in which they become dazed. Subtract each creature’s hit points from the total before moving on to the next creature you choose. If a creature has more hit points than the remaining total, skip it and move on to the next creature.
Damage from the power doesn’t end the incapacitated condition it inflicts. A creature never makes a new Wisdom saving throw against being incapacitated by the power.
For every 2 additional power points you spend to augment the power, the total hit points you can affect increases by 1d10.
2. When you first manifest the power, the target takes 3d10 psychic damage on a failed Wisdom saving throw or half as much damage on a successful one. If you augment the power to target creatures within a cone, each target takes 4d8 psychic damage instead.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the damage increases by 1d10. If you augment the power to target creatures within a cone, the damage increases by 1d8 for every 2 additional power points instead.
2. The power’s range becomes 90 feet, unless you manifest it as a cone, in which case the length of the cone becomes 60 feet.
3. A creature that fails its Wisdom saving throw is stunned while the power is in effect.
4. You strike each creature you choose within a 30-foot cone which originates from you.
4. The power ignores cover.
6. The power’s maintenance increases to 1 minute. A creature makes a new Wisdom saving throw at the end of each of its turns. On a successful save, the power ends for that target.