Manifesting Time: 1 bonus action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow, overt)
Through raw mental will, you create a mystic weapon which projects from you in a form of your choice. You can dismiss and reform the weapon at will while the power is in effect.
You are proficient with the mystic weapon. It is a simple melee weapon that has the finesse and light properties and can’t be disarmed. You can use your manifesting ability modifier instead of your Strength when you make an attack with it. On a hit, a mystic weapon deals force damage equal to 1d6 plus the ability modifier you used for the attack roll.
You can choose to manifest a second mystic weapon when you manifest the power or as a bonus action while the power is in effect. You can use a bonus action to make an attack with this second weapon, as if fighting with two weapons. Alternately, you can transform it into a two-handed mystic weapon that deals an extra 1d6 force damage on a hit.
Some augmentations can imbue a weapon you hold with psionic energy. You can still choose other augmentations when you imbue a weapon, but these effects act as if the mystic weapon isn’t imbued, dealing mystic weapon damage instead of your weapon’s normal damage. You can’t imbue a second weapon through the power unless you have a class feature that allows you to manifest the power more than once. An imbued weapon can only be affected by one instance of the power, and if you use it again, the previous effect ends.
1 [Imbued]. One weapon you hold is imbued with psychic energy. It is considered a magical weapon while the power is in effect, and you can choose to use your manifesting ability bonus instead of your Strength or Dexterity on attack and damage rolls made with the weapon.
1. The mystic weapon gains the thrown property. It has a normal range of 60 feet and no long range. When you throw it, it automatically reforms in your hand after the attack. Your ranged attacks with the mystic weapon don’t have disadvantage from being within 5 feet of a hostile creature.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (3), the range increases to 150 feet.
2. You create a mystical field of force which acts as a shield, providing a +2 bonus to AC. Whenever you engage in two-weapon fighting, use a bonus action to make an unarmed strike, or make attack with a two-handed weapon, you lose this AC bonus until the start of your next turn. A mystic shield does no damage, but can be used as a shield in all other ways.
2 [Imbued]. The mystic weapon gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls and to its power save DC. A magical weapon can’t be imbued with this augmentation.
Empower. For every 4 additional power points you spend, to a maximum of 8, the bonus increases by 1.
2. The mystic weapon gains the reach property. The length of its line attack increases by 10 feet, and the length of its cone attack increases by 5 feet.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (6), you increase the weapon’s reach by 5 feet, the length of its line attack by 10 feet, and the length of its cone attack by 5 feet.
2 [Imbued]. The mystic weapon deals 1d6 extra force damage on a critical hit.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (4), the mystic weapon scores a critical hit on a d20 roll of 19 or 20, and if you spend 6 more power points (8), it scores a critical hit on an 18, 19, or 20.
4. The power’s damage that requires a saving throw increases by 1d6. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
5. As an action, you can attack each creature in a line that is 5 feet wide and 20 feet long originating from you with the mystic weapon. Each creature in the path must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 3d6 force damage.
5. As an action, you can attack each creature in a 10-foot cone originating from you with the mystic weapon. Each creature within the cone must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 3d6 force damage.
5. As an action, you can attack each target you choose within reach of the mystic weapon. Each creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 3d6 force damage.
5 [Imbued]. The mystic weapon becomes animated, allowing it to hover. As a bonus action, you can move the mystic weapon up to 30 feet and make an attack against one target within its reach.