Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (beam, glow)
You mentally grasp the mind of a creature that you can see within range. The creature must make an Intelligence saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 1d6 psychic damage and you establish a mental conduit with it. As an action on each of your turns as long as the power is in effect, you can psychically assault the conduit target. It must succeed on an Intelligence saving throw or take 1d6 psychic damage.
Once you establish a mental conduit, it remains in place as long as the power is in effect. While the target is linked via the conduit, you are aware of its exact position as long as it is within the power’s range. The psychic static power and remove curse spell remove the conduit, and it breaks if the creature moves out of the power’s range.
0. The power’s initial damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
0. When you augment the power with at least 1 power point, you deal half of the damage to a target that succeeds on its saving throw, but you don’t establish a conduit with it.
1. A target linked via the conduit has disadvantage on Intelligence and Wisdom checks, and your attacks made against it never have disadvantage because the creature is hidden, invisible, or obscured.
Empower. If you spend 4 power points (5), a target linked via the conduit has disadvantage on ranged attack rolls. If you spend 8 power points (9), the target has disadvantage on all attack rolls.
2. The power’s range increases to 300 feet.
2. The initial damage and the damage dealt to a target connected via the conduit increases by 1d6. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
3. A target linked via the conduit can’t gain advantage on attack rolls, ability checks, or saving throws.
4. You can target a second creature you can see within range and establish a conduit with it. When you use your action to deal damage to a target linked via the conduit, you deal damage to each linked target.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you can target one additional creature.
7. A target linked via the conduit that fails its saving throw against the power’s damage is blinded and deafened, and can’t benefit from blindsight and tremorsense, until the start of your next turn.
11. Whenever a target linked via the conduit attempts to cast a spell or manifest a power, you can use your reaction to deal the conduit’s damage to that target. The target must make a Constitution saving throw against a DC equal to 10 + half the damage dealt. On a failed save, the spell or power fails and has no effect.