Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 8 hours
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You link minds with a willing creature within 30 feet of you. This link persists over any distance as long as you remain on the same plane of existence. Unwilling creatures can’t be linked.
Each linked creature can send a telepathic message to each member of the link it chooses as a bonus action. Members must share a common language to understand the message.
1. Each member of the link within 60 feet of another member gains a +1d4 bonus on initiative rolls.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (5), each member of the link gains the passive Perception of the member with the highest passive Perception within 60 feet of it. In addition, whenever one member of the link isn’t surprised by an encounter, no member of the link is surprised.
2. Whenever a member of the link deals damage with a weapon, spell, or power, it deals an extra 1d4 damage, provided at least one member of the link within 60 feet of it has hit the target since its last turn.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (6), each member of the link has advantage on attack rolls provided another member of the link is within 5 feet of the target and not incapacitated.
3. Each linked creature can transmit rough concepts to beasts and other creatures with limited language capacity within the link. Beasts can transmit simple sentiments, such as “danger” or “distrust.” A beast may not necessarily act the way you want when you communicate with it.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (7), each member of the link can transmit thoughts to any linked creature without sharing a common language regardless of the creature’s intelligence.
4. While the power is in effect, you can use your action to add an additional willing creature to the link or remove a member, other than you, from the link. You can only link yourself and a number of creatures equal to half your level (rounded up) at a time.
6. Each member can transmit thoughts at will, without an action, during its turn.
7. Members of the link can share sensory data. Each can either transmit to each member of the link it chooses or it can retrieve sensory data from one member of the link it chooses. A member can sense through another linked member’s senses or to share its own.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (11), each member of the link gains any sensory trait, such as blindsight, darkvision, and tremorsense, possessed by another member, provided that member is within 60 feet and isn’t incapacitated.
13. When a member is the target of a beneficial telepathy power, enchantment spell, or similar effect such as Bardic Inspiration, each member of the link within 60 feet gains the benefit of the effect at no additional cost.
Empower. When you spend 4 additional power points (17), each member of the link uses the highest Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throw bonus among the members.
Whenever a member of the link would lose concentration on a spell or power, another member can use its reaction to assume concentration to persist the effect. At the end of that member’s next turn the caster or manifester must resume concentration or the effect ends. This power is a valid target for this feature.
If the member assuming concentration is a spellcaster and the spell is on its class spell list and of a level it could cast, it can fully assume concentration of the spell. Similarly, if the member assuming concentration is a manifester and the power is on its class list and cost no more power points than the member could spend on a single power, the member can fully assume concentration on the power. The spell or power remains at its original casting or manifesting strength. A spell will end when its duration runs out. A power will cause the psychic strained condition when it exceeds its maintenance.