Manifesting Time: 1 reaction, when you are the target of a psionic effect or an attack that deals psychic damage
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You create a psionic barrier that intercepts psionic and mental assaults. You gain a +1 bonus to your AC and saving throws against the effect that triggered the reaction.
1. The bonus to AC and saving throws increases to +5 and lasts until the start of your next turn. This benefit can’t be extended.
2. The power’s range becomes 60 feet. You can target a creature within range that you can see when it is the target of a psionic effect or attack that deals psychic damage.
3. After you manifest the power, you gain a +1 bonus to AC and saving throws against psionic effects and attacks that deal psychic damage for 1 minute.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, to a maximum of 8, the bonus to AC and saving throws increases by 1.
5. When a psionic effect is manifested within 60 feet of you of which you are aware, you can manifest the power to attempt to disrupt it as a reaction. You make an ability check using your power manifesting ability against a DC equal to 10 + half the power points used to augment the power you are attempting to disrupt or against the manifester’s power save DC if it is from a creature ability or class feature that doesn’t use power points. On a success, the creature’s power fails and has no effect.
If you spend 4 more power points (9), you can attempt to disrupt a spell the same way. The DC equals 10 + the spell’s level. On a success the spell fails and has no effect.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you gain a +1 bonus on your ability check.
7. After you manifest the power, for the next minute when you fail a saving throw against a condition from a psionic source, you can reroll the saving throw. You must use the new roll.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (11), you can reroll a saving throw against any psionic effect.
13. When you are the target of a psionic power or similar effect by a creature, you can take a reaction to reflect the effect back to its source. You must succeed on a power attack roll against an AC equal to the originator’s attack roll or save DC. If you succeed, you aren’t affected by the effect, and can manifest it without expending a resource against the originator, making an attack roll or requiring a saving throw appropriately.
Only effects that explicitly target you can be reflected, powers which target an area can’t be reflected. A reflected power can’t be reflected by this power or a similar effect.