Manifesting Time: 1 bonus action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You grant a creature an astute understanding of the flow of combat, enhancing its combat abilities.
While the power is in effect, you have proficiency with all simple, martial, and improvised weapons, light, medium, and heavy armors, and shields. In addition, your unarmed strikes and attacks made with improvised weapons deal 1d6 damage if not already better.
1. Your weapon attacks have a +2 bonus on attack rolls.
2. The power’s maintenance increases to 1 hour.
2. The power’s range becomes touch allowing you to target a willing creature.
3. Once during each of your turns, you deal 2d8 extra weapon damage with a weapon attack.
Empower. For every 4 additional power points you spend, this damage increases by 1d8.
4. Each weapon attack you make scores a critical hit on a d20 roll of 19 or 20 and deals one extra die of weapon damage on a critical hit.
5. When you are hit by a weapon attack, you can use your reaction to attempt to parry that attack with a weapon you hold. Make an attack roll against an AC equal to the attack roll which hit you, and if you succeed, the attack misses you instead. If the attack still hits, you regain the use of your reaction at the end of the turn.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (7), you can make one attack with a melee weapon you hold or an unarmed strike against a creature you successfully parry, provided it is within your weapon’s reach.
6. While the power is in effect, you have the Extra Attack feature as if you are a 5th-level fighter.
11. You gain 3 martial dice, which are d10s. You can expend one martial die to increase an attack or damage roll you make with a weapon attack by the number rolled on the die. When you are hit by a melee or ranged attack, you can use your reaction to spend one martial die to increase your AC against that attack by the number rolled on the die.
Whenever you roll initiative, you regain half of the dice, up to your maximum, as long as the power is in effect.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you gain one extra martial die.