Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You flood a creature you can see within range with sensation, leaving it unable to act normally. The creature must succeed on a Charisma saving throw or suffer the effect of the power as long as it is in effect. A creature makes a new Charisma saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect for it on a success. A creature immune to the charmed condition is unaffected by the power.
The target can’t take the Dash, Disengage, or Ready actions. It also must use its action in order to interact with an object.
1. The target gains no benefit from the Dodge action, and you deal an extra 1d6 psychic damage to it whenever you hit it with an attack.
The extra damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th (2d6), 11th (3d6), and 17th level (4d6) in the class that grants you the power.
2. The power’s range increases to 90 feet.
2. You can target one additional creature within range. You can take this augmentation up to four times (8).
3. Overcome with overconfidence, the target only deals half damage with weapon attacks.
Empower. If you spend 4 power points (7), the target deals half damage with spell and power attacks which require an attack roll. If you spend 10 power points (13), all damage the target deals is halved.
5. The target is confused. It can’t take reactions and must roll a d10 at the start of each of its turns to determine its behavior for that turn. On a 1, it moves in a random direction. On a 2−6, the creatures doesn’t move or act, instead lost in its thoughts or sensations. On a 7−8, the creature attacks the nearest creature at random. On a 9−10, the creature can act normally.
9. The target is incapacitated, reveling within its mind. Provided it takes no damage, the creature will take no action and ignore the presence of others. If the creature takes damage the power ends for it. After the power ends, the creature has a −2 penalty on attack rolls and save DCs for 1 minute.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (11), the target is trapped within it thoughts. It can’t perceive the world around it and is stunned until it takes damage or the power ends for it.