Manifestation Time: 1 bonus action
You have immediate insight into the future, allowing you to take precise action to deal with a situation. Once you use the effect of the power, it ends.
Within the next minute, when you fail an opposed ability check, you can choose to reroll it. You must use the new roll.
1. Within the next minute, when you roll damage, you can reroll a number of the damage dice up to you manifesting ability modifier (minimum of one). You must use the new rolls.
3. Within the next minute, when you take damage, you can choose to gain resistance to that damage type until the start of your next turn.
4. You can activate the power one additional time without ending it, but can only activate it once during a turn. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
5. Within the next minute, when a target must make a Dexterity saving throw against one of your features, powers, or spells, one target of your choice has disadvantage on its save and takes full damage, even if it normally would take reduced damage on a failed save.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you can choose one additional creature during the same turn.
7. You gain a heightened sense of awareness. Within the next minute, when you use your reaction you regain the use of it at the end of the turn.
9. Within the next minute, when you hit a target with a melee or ranged attack from a weapon, spell, or power, you can choose to make the attack a critical hit.