Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You can lift a target you can see within range and move it with a thought. When you manifest the power, and as an action on your subsequent turns while it is in effect, you can move the target up to 5 feet along a surface as long as it remains within range.
You can also choose to hurl the target up to 10 feet in any direction. If you hurl it outside the power’s range, you lose control of it afterwards. You make a ranged power attack if you hurl the target at a creature or object. On a hit, you deal 1d6 damage, with a type determined by what you hurled.
One Tiny unattended object that weighs 5 pounds or less is moved by the force. You can also move a group of Tiny unattended objects, none of which can weigh more than 1 pound, and with a combined weight of no more than 5 pounds, as a single unit, provided the objects are within 5 feet of each other. When you manipulate objects as a unit, you can arrange them in different patterns, create shapes, juggle them, or perform other similar feats, but they must all remain within a 5-foot cube. A unit of Tiny objects counts as a single object for the purpose of the power.
0. The damage the power deals when you hurl or slam a target increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6). Moreover, when you augment the power with at least 1 power point, the distance you can move or hurl a target increases to 20 feet and you can move it in any direction.
1. You can target Tiny and Small objects of any weight. When you hurl an object, it deals an extra 1d6 damage. While the power is in effect, you can relinquish control of your target to choose a new one as an action, or target a new object if you don’t have one controlled.
As you spend additional power points to augment the power, you can target larger objects: Medium (4), Large (8).
2. The distance you can move a target increases by 5 feet. In addition, the damage dealt by a hurl or slam increases by 1d6. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
4. You can target one additional object (or creature if you can target creatures). You can take this augmentation multiple times.
5. You can target a creature instead of an object. It must succeed on a Strength saving throw or become restrained as long as the power is in effect. As an action, the creature can repeat the save.
If you can slam a target, it takes an extra 3d6 damage.
6. You can slam a target with force against a surface or object larger than it when you move it, causing it to take 3d6 bludgeoning damage. A creature must make a Strength saving throw, taking half of the damage on a success.