Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 10 minutes
Detection: Psychic, Visual (overt)
Telekinetic force shrouds you. You take no damage or ill effect from your own manifestation.
This is an energy power; you can substitute your energy type’s damage in place of the bludgeoning damage if you have a feature that permits this.
While the power is in effect, the first ranged attack made against you each round has disadvantage on its attack roll.
1. While the power is in effect, you have advantage on ability checks and saving throws to resist shove and grapple attempts.
The power also imposes disadvantage on both melee and ranged attacks; you choose which attack is made with disadvantage against you each round.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (5), each attack made against you has disadvantage.
3. You can lash out with the cloak. When a weapon attack is made within 10 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll. Alternately, when a creature within 10 feet of you must make a Dexterity saving throw you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage or grant advantage on that save (your choice).
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (7), whenever you use your reaction to impose disadvantage, you deal 2d8 bludgeoning damage to the creature making the roll.
4. The telekinetic cloak envelops your melee weapon attacks, causing them to deal an extra 1d4 bludgeoning damage on a hit.
For every 4 additional power points you spend to augment the power, the extra damage increases by 1d4 to a maximum of 3d4 at 12 or more power points.
9. The telekinetic shroud grants you resistance to bludgeoning damage.
Each creature in contact with you (such as during a grapple) takes 2d8 bludgeoning damage at the start of each of your turns.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (15), you gain immunity instead.
11. The cloak absorbs 20 hit points of damage. Damage is taken from the cloak first. At the start of each of your turns while the power is in effect, the cloak regains one fourth of its maximum hit point count.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the cloaks maximum and initial hit points increase by 10.