Manifesting Time: 1 bonus action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (overt)
You can stretch and bend your body in ways not normally possible while the power is in effect. You can revert to your normal shape at will during your turn without taking an action, including any shape changes from the power’s augmentations.
While the power is in effect, you can substitute your manifesting ability modifier in place of your Strength modifier when making a melee weapon attack or grapple. In addition, your bones can’t be broken.
You can stretch your arms and legs up to 10 feet. For every 10 feet you can stretch your limbs, your walking speed increases by 5 feet. You gain a climbing speed equal to your walking speed and can also use your action to move yourself to the extreme of your reach, such as pulling yourself up a ledge or reaching across a chasm.
Your melee reach is equal to half of the length you can stretch your limbs (rounded down to the nearest 5 feet). You can bend your limbs while making a melee attack to reach around cover. Attack rolls and ability checks made with a stretched limb have disadvantage.
0. When you augment this power with at least 1 power point, you no longer have disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks for using your stretched limbs.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the length you can stretch your limbs increases by 5 feet.
1. Your body can coil like a spring, tripling your jump distance.
3. You can move through a space as narrow as 1 foot wide without squeezing.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (7), you can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing.
5. You can flatten yourself, increasing your buoyancy and allowing you to float on air currents or with gusts of wind. Flattening yourself takes an action, unless you are falling or in danger of being crushed, in which case you may do so using your reaction. Once flattened, you remain flat until you choose to resume your normal shape.
You fall as if under the effect of the feather fall spell. You can also float on water or other liquids, as well as sail on the wind like a kite, moving at a rate equal to the wind, but you have no control over which direction you move. While flattened, you can’t be crushed or damaged by cave-ins and debris and can move through debris using your climbing speed.
7. You can rapidly bend and twist your body. You reduce bludgeoning and piercing damage dealt to you by 1d10. You can wrap a creature you grapple with your body granting you advantage on the grapple check. You are also treated as one size larger for the purpose of grappling.
For every 4 additional power points you spend to augment the power, you reduce bludgeoning and piercing damage by an additional 1d10. When you augment the power with at least 13 power points, you treat your size as two sizes larger during a grapple.
9. You can inflate your body. You can expand your arms, fists, legs, and feet, and can increase your unarmed strike damage die to 1d8.
As an action, you can expand your body into a sphere with a radius equal to up to half the length you can stretch your limbs. As a sphere you have advantage on ability checks to resist a grapple and can’t be knocked prone. You also can’t be forced into a space smaller than your expanded size could fit.
You can roll to move, and double your walking speed, but not your climbing speed, when rolling downhill. When rolling, downhill or otherwise, you can attempt to bowl into each target whose space you enter during your movement. A creature must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 1d8 + your Strength modifier damage and is pushed 5 feet away from your path. You can only bowl into a creature once each turn. If you roll into a creature or object larger than your sphere form, you stop moving and your movement speed becomes 0 until the end of your turn.
As an action, you can make a special attack that hits each target within a line which originates from you that is 5 feet wide for every 10 feet your can stretch your limbs and has a length equal to your melee reach. Each creature within the area must make a Dexterity saving throw. On a failed save, the target takes 2d8 + your Strength modifier bludgeoning damage, is pushed 10 feet away from you, and knocked prone. On a successful save, the target only takes half of the damage.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (11), you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action. When you augment the power with at least 17 power points, you can make two unarmed strikes as a bonus action.