Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Gesture, Visual (beam)
You telepathically assault the mind of a creature you can see within range, infusing it with doubt. The creature must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be affected by the power for as long as it is in effect. At the end of each of its turns, the target makes a new Wisdom saving throw, ending the power for it on a success. A creature immune to the charmed condition is unaffected by the power.
The target can’t take reactions. Moreover, the target will not assist allies, prohibiting it from taking the Help action or counting as an ally for effects that require or target an ally.
1. Whenever a target which fails its save makes an attack roll or ability check, the target must roll a d6 and subtract the number rolled from the attack roll or ability check.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (5), the die a target must roll increases to a d8.
2. You can target one additional creature, provided the creatures are within 30 feet of each other when you target them. You can take this augmentation up to four times (8).
3. A target which fails its save drops whatever it is holding and becomes frightened of you.
While frightened by the power, a creature must take the Dash action and move away from you by the safest available route on each of its turns.
9. A target which fails its save is crippled with anguish. Whenever a foe moves within 5 feet of it, it must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or its movement speed is reduced to 0 and it can’t attack until the end of its next turn.e actions during its turn.
17. A target which fails its save is overcome with crippling despair. It crumples to the ground and is prone. The creature won’t attempt to defend itself.