Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You exert will over the destiny of a creature you can see within range. The target must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be affected by the power.
A target which fails its save has disadvantage with each attack roll it makes against a specific creature or object you choose until the start of your next turn.
1. A target which fails its save is crippled by visions of its future and is unable to take an action during its next turn.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (5), until the start of your next turn, the target is stunned.
2. You can target one additional creature. You can take this augmentation up to four times (8).
3. A target which fails its save must repeat the action it took during its last turn on its next turn. It must take its action before it can move or take a bonus action during the turn. If it is able, it will take the same action targeting the same space, even if the space is occupied by a different target. For example, if a giant hurled a boulder at a space 40 feet away, it will throw another boulder at that same space.
The target consumes any resource required to repeat the action. If the situation has changed in a way that the target can’t take the same action, such as lacking a spell slot to cast a spell, it instead takes no action.
Once a creature has repeated its action the power ends for it, and it can move and take bonus actions normally.
7. A target which fails its save sees its own death in one possible fate. It takes 8d6 psychic damage and is poisoned until the start of your next turn.
9. You link the fate of two creatures you can see within range for 1 minute. The creatures must be within 30 feet of each other when you target them. At least two creatures must fail their save for the power to take effect, but a creature can choose to fail its save. Whenever one creature is afflicted with the blinded, deafened, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, or restrained condition, each linked creature is also affected for the same duration.
Effects other than conditions which cause disadvantage or impose penalties on attack rolls, ability checks, or saving throws are also shared with a linked creature. Moreover, if a condition or effect is removed from one creature, it is removed from each linked creature.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (15), if a target takes damage, each linked creature takes an equal amount of force damage. If the damaged creature is immune to the damage type inflicted, each linked creature takes no damage from the power. If more than one creature is hit by the same damage effect, only the highest damage dealt is shared by each linked creature. If a creature dies, each linked creature must make a Constitution saving throw against your power save DC, taking 6d6 necrotic damage on a failed save or half as much damage on a successful one.