Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Detection: Psychic, Gesture, Visual (glow)
Refashioning space and time, you create a temporary dimensional fold that teleports you or a freestanding Medium or smaller object or creature that you can see within range to another location, provided it can fit in that location. An unwilling creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or be moved.
You move the target 5 feet in any direction. This effect is replaced when you augment the power to swap positions, relocate a target, or send a target into the future.
1. You, a willing creature, or unattended object in range swaps places with another willing creature or unattended object within range. You can’t take this augmentation if you send a creature into the future.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (5), you can target unwilling creatures within range. An unwilling creature which succeeds on its save, or one that fails to teleport, prevents another target from entering its space, preventing that target from being teleported.
2. You target one additional creature. You can take this augmentation up to four times (8).
2. The power’s range increases to 90 feet.
3. You relocate one target to an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see within range. The chosen space must be on a surface or in a liquid that can support the target without the target having to squeeze.
4. You can target a Large or smaller creature or object.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (8), you can target a Huge or smaller creature or object.
6. The power’s maintenance becomes concentration, up to 1 minute. While the power is in effect, you can use your action to reactivate it.
9. You send the target 1 round into the future. For the target, no time passes at all. At the start of your next turn, the target returns to the same spot it was before, dislodging anything occupying its space to the nearest unoccupied space.
Empower. If you spend 4 power points (13), you send the target up to 1 minute into the future. If you spend 8 power points (17), you send it up to 1 hour into the future. You decide the time.