Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 hour
Detection: Psychic, Gesture
You penetrate the boundaries between the planes, liberating you from the restrictions of the Material Plane.
When you spend at least 1 power point to augment the power, its effects replace the power’s base effect. You can take only one augmentation which costs power points.
You can open a small pocket dimension to stash a single handheld object weighing no more than 10 pounds. When you first manifest the power, and as an action while it is in effect, you can place the object inside or retrieve it from within the pocket dimension. You have a +5 bonus on Dexterity (Sleight of Hand) checks to hide such an item.
0. When you spend at least 9 power points to augment the power, its maintenance increases to 8 hours.
1. You expand the pocket dimension into a space similar to a bag of holding. The opening moves with you for as long as the power is in effect. The contents of the extradimensional space spill out around you when the power ends. This dimensional space doesn’t interact with other extradimensional spaces such as a portable hole.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (3), you create a space that you can slip into. When you first manifest the power, and as an action while it is in effect, you can enter or exit this space. You are either in this extradimensional space or not, and can’t interact or interact with the place you left while within it.
If you spend 6 more power points (9), you and up to nine willing creatures you choose can enter and exit the extradimensional space. Other creatures must be within 5 feet of you or the space you entered the extradimensional pocket to enter it.
5. You unmoor yourself from your current dimension. When you move, you can ignore any movement impediments short of a solid barrier such as a wall. You are immune to the restrained condition, and if you are already restrained, you are freed when you manifest the power.
11. You shift to the border regions of the Ethereal Plane, gaining the functions of the etherealness spell.
When the power ends, you immediately return to the plane you originated from in the spot you currently occupy. If you occupy the same space as a solid object or creature when this happens, you are immediately moved to the nearest unoccupied space that you can occupy.
This power has no effect if you manifest it while you are on the Ethereal Plane or a plane that doesn’t border it, such as one of the Outer Planes.
15. You create a fold in space within 5 feet of you that leads to a demiplane which is a reflection of your mind. The demiplane is 100 feet in each dimension; you determine its terrain and features each time you manifest the power.
You, and anyone you allow, can use the fold to travel to or from the demiplane as an action. An unwilling creature forced into the fold must succeed on a Charisma saving throw or become shunted into the demiplane.
When the power ends, any creature or object left in the demiplane is trapped there. Each time you open a fold through this power, it leads to the same demiplane.
17. You project your astral body into the Astral Plane (the power fails if you are already there), gaining the function of the astral projection spell with the changes described below.
You can only project your astral form. If your cord is cut, the power ends and you must succeed on a DC 15Wisdom (Insight) check or die instantly. Your astral form can maintain powers on its own while your body maintains this power.
When the power ends, you awaken in your physical body. If your body or astral form drops to 0 hit points, the power immediately ends.