Manifesting Time: 1 bonus action
Range: Self (10 feet)
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 round
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You create a portal that allows objects to pass through one end and appear out of the other. You create one portal at your space and second portal up to 10 feet from you. The close end of the portal moves with you, but the distant end only functions if it is within 10 feet of you. At the start of each of your turns while the power is in effect, you can reposition the distant end of the portal.
While the power is in effect, you can use your action to pass a handheld object through the portal to the distant end. If a creature is there to receive the object, it does so without needing to take an action. Otherwise, the object falls.
0. The distant end of the portal can be placed and functions at greater distances when you reach 5th level (20 feet), 11th level (40 feet), and 17th level (60 feet).
1. While the power is in effect, you can retrieve one unattended, handheld object from the distant end of the portal as an action. A creature at the distant end of the portal can also pass a handheld object to you as an action.
2. The power’s maintenance increases to 1 minute.
2. The distance the distant end of the portal can be and functions doubles. You can take this augmentation twice (4), in which case it triples instead.
3. During each of your turns while the power is in effect, you can make weapon attacks against a target at the distant end of the portal as if you were in the portal’s space.
When you make a ranged attack through the portal, the attack’s range begins at the distant end of the portal, and you can change its direction as it passes through the portal, possibly overcoming cover.
The first time in a combat each target is attacked through the portal, you have advantage on the attack roll.
5. You can use your action to stretch the portal, allowing you to move through it, emerging at the distant end. Entering the portal doesn’t trigger opportunity attacks.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (7), you can stretch the portal this way as a bonus action.
9. You can cast spells or manifest powers through the portal, extending the spell’s or power’s range by the distance of the portal. You can change its path as it passes through the portal, possibly overcoming cover.
A power which exceeds its range can’t be maintained.
15. You can use your action to tear the portal, creating a rift within 5 feet of you to anywhere you are familiar within the same plane of existence you are on. You and each creature you choose can enter the rift and emerge at that spot. The rift lasts as long as the power is in effect or until you enter it, after which time, the power ends.
Only an augmentation that increases the maintenance can be taken with this one.