Manifesting Time: 1 reaction, which you use when you are hit by a ranged weapon attack
The next ranged attack made against you until the start of your next turn is made with disadvantage.
0. When you augment the power with at least 1 power point, you reduce the damage from the triggering attack by 2d8.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, to a maximum of 8, the amount of damage you reduce increases by 1d8.
1. The power applies to melee weapon attacks as it does ranged weapon attacks. A melee attack can only be redirected to a creature within the attack’s reach.
2. You can use your reaction when a creature within 60 feet of you is hit by a ranged weapon, granting it the power’s benefits.
3. When you reduce a ranged weapon attack to 0 damage, you can redirect it to anywhere within 30 feet of the power’s target. If you redirect the attack to target a creature or object, you make a ranged power attack and deal the same damage as the attack before you reduced it.
4. The power’s maintenance becomes concentration, up 1 minute. You can use your reaction once each round to reactivate the power.
6. Once each round while the power is in effect, when it reduces the damage of an attack to 0, you regain the use of your reaction at the end of the turn.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (10), after regaining the use of your reaction this way, your target gains damage resistance to ranged weapons until the start of your next turn.
9. The power applies to ranged power attacks from the psychokinesis and psychometabolism disciplines and ranged spell attacks from the conjuration, evocation, and transmutation schools. A power or spell attack can’t be redirected.