Manifestation Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration up to 1 minute
Detection: Psychic, Visual (glow)
You can deliver toxins or disease to foes. Make a melee power attack against a creature within your reach. On a hit, the target takes 1d6 poison damage. As long as the power is in effect, you can make this attack again on each of your turns as an action. If you can make more than one attack when taking the Attack or Multiattack action, you can replace one of those attacks with the power’s attack.
0. The damage from the power’s ranged and melee attacks increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th level (2d6), 11th level (3d6), and 17th level (4d6).
1. The damage from the power’s ranged and melee attacks increases by 1d6.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, this damage increases by 1d6.
2. You can spit the poison by making a ranged power attack. This attack is in place of the melee power attack and has a range of 20/60 feet.
3. As long as the power is in effect, a creature which takes poison damage from the power must succeed on a Constitution saving throw at the start of its next turn or take 2d6 poison damage.
4. While the power is in effect your skin exudes a noxious cloud. Each creature that starts its turn within 5 feet of you must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the target takes 2d6 poison damage. On a successful save, the creature only takes half of the damage.
As a bonus action, you can suppress this effect or restore it as long as the power is in effect.
5. A creature that takes poison damage from the power must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute. At the end of each of its turns, the creature makes a new Constitution saving throw. On a successful save, it is no longer poisoned by the power.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (11), a creature that fails its save is afflicted with a crippling disease. Until the disease is cured, the target is poisoned, only regains half the hit points it normally could from rest, magic, or psionic means, and has disadvantage on Strength, Dexterity, and Wisdom checks.
8. The poison spreads to nearby creatures. Once during your turn when you hit a target with the power or a melee weapon attack, a creature you choose within 5 feet of it must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or be treated as if you hit it with the power.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (12), you affect one additional creature you choose within 5 feet of a target hit by the power or a melee weapon attack, including one which fails its save against this augmentation. A target can only be affected by the power once in a turn.