Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 60 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Detection: Gesture, Psychic, Visual (overt)
You fashion a spectral, crystalline structure made of matter from the Astral Plane.
Large, translucent crystalline formations cover a 5-foot cube on a surface you choose within range. The crystals form a barrier that provides three-quarters cover and lightly obscures vision through them. The crystals have AC 16, 40 hit points per 5-foot cube section, immunity to fire, force, lightning, necrotic, poison, psychic, and radiant damage.
If the formation cuts through a creature’s space when it appears, the creature is pushed to the nearest unoccupied space it chooses, unless an augmentation indicates otherwise, and it must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 1d6 piercing damage.
1. The crystals provide full cover. You can also choose to make the crystals opaque or transparent, or you can make the crystals transparent, opaque, or translucent depending on which side you are. Transparent crystals can be seen through like clear glass, while opaque crystals block sight.
2. You create three additional 5-foot cubes of crystalline formations. Whenever two or more 5-foot sections are contiguous, the crystals stretch to 10 feet tall.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, you create four additional 5-foot cubes.
3. While the power is in effect, you can shatter the crystals as a bonus action. Each creature within 5 feet of the formation must make a Dexterity saving throw. It takes 1d10 piercing and 2d6 force damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. A creature occupying the same space as the crystals makes its saving throw with disadvantage. Once you shatter the crystals, the power ends.
For every 2 additional power points you spend to augment the power, the piercing damage increases by 1d10.
4. When you stop maintaining the power, the crystals remain for 1 minute. You can’t shatter crystals after you stop maintaining the power.
5. A creature that fails its Dexterity saving throw when you manifest the power is partially encased within the crystals and restrained within that space while the crystals remain or until the crystals encasing it are destroyed.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (11), a creature that has at least half of its space covered by the crystals and fails on its save is fully encased by the crystals and petrified as long as the crystals remain or until the crystals encasing it are destroyed.