Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 240 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
You can manipulate light in up to sixteen 5-foot cubes. A light source must exist before the power can be used, and the power can’t use light it generates as its own source.
You can change dim light into bright light. You can also change a light’s color to another color of visible light. While the power is in effect, you can change the color of the light without an action during your turn.
0. You control eight additional cubes when you reach 5th level (24), 11th level (32), and 17th level (40).
0. When you augment the power with at least 7 power points, light you control that overlaps an area of magical darkness created by a spell of 3rd level or lower, suppresses the effect so long as its area remains lit through this power.
For every 4 additional power points you spend to augment the power, the spell level of magical darkness you suppress increases by 1.
1. You can suppress light in the area making it one step darker (bright light to dim light, dim light to darkness). The source of the light isn’t destroyed when making dim light into darkness; it just appears to give off no light.
While the power is in effect, you can decrease the intensity of the light by an additional step as an action. For instance, if the light spell is cast within the power’s area, you can diminish the light to dim light on your next turn, and then to darkness on your following turn.
2. The power’s maintenance increases to 10 minutes.
3. Twisting existing light, you are able to bend and shape light so that it covers a different area. You can reshape light you control into any shape so long as it is contiguous, within range of the power, and touching at least one light source. You can decide for each cube whether the light is bright or dim. While the power is in effect, you can reshape the light as an action.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (5), you animate the light. Animated light can take on any shape you wish, or a number of different shapes, so long as the total volume doesn’t exceed the cube limit for the power. The light doesn’t have to touch a light source. You can use your action to reshape the light or move it up to 30 feet.
4. You can choose to replace any number of 5-foot cubes of light you control with 10-foot cubes of light, provided the light within the 10-foot cube is the same intensity.
Whenever you use your action to manipulate the light, you can swap the dimensions of any of the cubes you control.
7. Bright light, including dim light made bright through the power, flashes into blinding light in up to three cubes of light within the power’s area you choose. Each creature within an affected cube must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or become blinded until the end of its next turn.
While the power is in effect, you can repeat this blinding flash in up to three cubes you choose as an action.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (9), each cube you make flash with blinding light remains glaringly bright; its space is heavily obscured as long as the power is in effect or until its light level changes.
11. You intensify bright light, including dim light made bright through the power, into the equivalent of sunlight. Creatures with sunlight vulnerabilities are affected as if under broad daylight.
If you are able to blindingly flash the light, a creature which takes damage from sunlight is affected as if it starts or ends its turn within sunlight after you do so.