Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
You become like a chameleon, transforming your skin and any gear you carry, allowing you to blend into surrounding terrain.
You can choose to add your manifesting ability modifier instead of Dexterity to Dexterity (Stealth) checks you make, and treat a d20 roll of 9 or less as a 10 with one when you remain still for at least one round.
1. Your camouflage reacts perfectly to changes in your position. While the power is in effect, you have advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks to avoid being seen.
2. The power’s maintenance increases to for 10 minutes.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (6), the maintenance increases to 1 hour.
3. You turn invisible until you attack, cast a spell, or manifest a power with a target other than you.
Empower. If you spend 2 power points (5), you can use your action to turn invisible again while the power is in effect. If you spend 10 power points (13), you remain invisible as long as the power is in effect, regardless of actions you take.
7. You blend perfectly into your surroundings. Unless a creature is actively searching for you, you are undetectable as long as you only move up to half of your movement speed and take no actions. If your surroundings change, you need one round to readapt to them, losing the benefits of this augmentation until the start of your next turn.
In order to locate you, a creature must succeed on an Intelligence (Investigation) check against a DC equal to your power save DC + 10, unless the creature has magical or psionic means that can reveal you, such as aurasight or truesight.
9. You can alter your appearance to match another creature of the same type and size, including changing the appearance of worn items. The new form can be a specific creature you have seen or one based on traits from your imagination. As long as the power is in effect, you can use your action to change your appearance again.
Your statistics remain the same, and the changes are only cosmetic. You can attempt to deceive creatures, treating your chameleon skin as a successful disguise. You can choose to use your manifesting ability whenever you make a disguise check and add twice your proficiency bonus.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (11), you can attempt to mimic another creature’s voice you have heard. When you do so, you can use your manifesting ability modifier when you make an ability check to deceive, and have advantage on Deception checks.