Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You adjust your body and its functions, and can stifle physical discomfort or ever shift your physical attributes.
You can increase or decrease your heart rate, breathing, or perspiration, cause yourself to be perfectly still, or shift your body mass to allow minor changes to your appearance (such as appearing fat or thin or changing the length of your hair). Alterations last only as long as the power is in effect.
While the power is in effect, you have advantage on ability checks and saving throws to resist effects that rely on pain or the illusion of pain and against inhaled gases.
1. You can hold your breath as long as the power is in effect.
1. You eliminate your body’s ability to feel fear. You gain immunity to the frightened and unsettled conditions.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (5), you can manifest the power as a reaction when you fail a saving throw against the frightened or unsettled condition, ending the condition.
3. You can redistribute up to a total of 2 points of your Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution scores, moving 1 point from two scores to the other or 2 points from one score to one or both of the others. You can’t reduce an ability score to less than 5, nor can you increase one beyond your racial maximum. While the power is in effect you can redistribute the points again as a bonus action.
Empower.For every 2 additional power points you spend, to a maximum of 8, the number of points you can redistribute increases by 2. For every 4 power points you spend to do so, your racial maximum increases by 2 while the power is in effect.
5. Your ability to deal with and control exertion increases. While the power is in effect, you gain the following benefits:
- You can take the Dash action as a bonus action.
- You increase your jump distance by 5 feet
- When you roll a 1 on a damage die from a melee weapon, unarmed strike, or natural weapon, you can reroll the die, but must use the new roll, even if it is a 1.
- You suppress the effects of exhaustion, except death.
7. While the power is in effect, when you take acid, bludgeoning, cold, fire, lightning, piercing, or slashing damage, you can use your reaction to reduce that damage by 1d10 + your manifesting ability modifier.
Empower. For every 4 additional power points you spend, the amount of damage you reduce increases by 1d10.
9. While the power is in effect, your form can’t be altered against your will.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (13), you can manifest the power as a reaction when you fail a saving throw against the petrified condition or an effect which changes your form, ending that effect.