Manifesting Time: 1 bonus action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 hour
Detection: Psychic, Visual (overt)
Your skin transforms into a hardened substance. As long as the power is in effect, you can add your Constitution modifier instead of your Dexterity to your AC and Dexterity saving throws. This AC bonus is restricted by the armor’s max Dexterity bonus, and you can’t add your Constitution modifier more than once to your AC or saving throw. This hardened substance is still organic despite appearances, and isn’t subject to vulnerabilities such as from the shatter spell.
0. When you augment the power with at least 3 power points, you never need to make a Constitution saving throw to maintain the power when you take damage. When you augment the power with at least 7 power points, you have immunity to disease while it is in effect.
1. You can manifest the power as a reaction when an attack roll is made against you. You gain 1d6 + your manifesting ability modifier temporary hit points when you do so. When the power ends, you lose these temporary hit points.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the temporary hit points increase by 1d6.
3. Your AC equals 14 + your Constitution modifier. You use this AC if it is your highest AC.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, to a maximum of 10, the AC increases by 1.
4. You gain resistance to one of the following damage types: acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, thunder. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
9. You gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage made by nonmagical attacks not made with adamantine weapons.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (15), you gain immunity instead of resistance.