Manifesting Time: 1 bonus action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 hour
Detection: Psychic, Visual (overt)
Your skin transforms into a hardened substance. As long as the power is in effect, your AC can’t be less than 14, regardless of what kind of armor you wear. This hardened substance is still organic despite appearances, and isn’t subject to vulnerabilities such as from the shatter spell.
0. When you augment the power with at least 3 power points, you never need to make a Constitution saving throw to maintain the power when you take damage. When you augment the power with at least 7 power points, you have immunity to disease while it is in effect.
1. You can manifest the power as a reaction when an attack roll is made against you. You gain 1d6 + your manifesting ability modifier temporary hit points when you do so. When the power ends, you lose these temporary hit points.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the temporary hit points increase by 1d6.
2. You add your Constitution modifier to your AC and Dexterity saving throws instead of Dexterity. This AC bonus is restricted by the armor’s max Dexterity bonus. You can only add your Constitution modifier to your AC once.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (6), the AC the power provides increases by an amount equal to your Constitution modifier.
3. The AC granted by the power increases by 2.
Empower. For every 2 additional power points you spend, the AC bonus increases by 1.
4. You gain resistance to one of the following damage types: acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, thunder. You can take this augmentation multiple times.
9. You gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage made by nonmagical attacks not made with adamantine weapons.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (15), you gain immunity instead of resistance.