Manifesting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 feet
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 hour
Detection: Psychic, Visual (overt)
You fashion ectoplasm drawn from the Astral Plane into a construct under your control. You determine the construct’s appearance and whether it has appendages or not and what they are; your choice has no effect on its game statistics.
The astral construct shares your initiative, but takes its turn immediately after yours. It follows your will (no action required by you). It can move and take a reaction on its own, but the only action it takes on its turn is the Dodge action, unless you direct the construct to take another action.
The construct has the Manifested and Immutable Form traits in addition to any trait you augment the power to grant it. The construct can only take actions within its stat block if you augment the power to include them. If the construct is reduced to 0 hit points or if it is outside the power’s range, the power ends.
A Small ectoplasmic construct forms into existence in an unoccupied space within range. It can perform simple tasks at your direction. It has AC 10, 1 hit point, Strength of 2, Dexterity of 10, Constitution of 10, darkvision to 60 feet, and is immune to the charmed, frightened, poisoned, and unsettled conditions.
The construct can move up to 15 feet and interact with an object. It can perform basic tasks such as pouring a bottle or sweeping a floor, as well as move, lift, or carry objects, but it can’t make an attack.
0. When you augment the power with at least 1 power point, the construct uses the Astral Construct stat block, can be Small of Medium (your choice), and can make attacks, gaining the Strike action. It has a number of Hit Dice equal to your manifesting class level which are d6 if Small, d8 if Medium, or d10 if Large.
When you augment the power with at least 10 power points, you can choose to make the construct Large, increasing its reach to 10 feet.
0. As you spend power points to augment the power, the construct’s Strike damage increases to 1d8 (5 power points), 1d10 (11 power points), and 1d12 (17 power points).
1. The construct gains a swim speed equal to its walking speed.
1. The construct gains blindsight to a distance of 30 feet.
2. The construct’s movement speed increases by 10 feet. You can take this augmentation up to three times (6).
2. The construct can take the Cleave bonus action.
2. The construct gains proficiency with Athletics or Stealth. You can take this augmentation a second time to gain the other skill proficiency.
3. The construct gains the Ectoplasmic Glue trait.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (5), the construct can take the Squeeze action.
3. The construct gains the Rush trait.
3. The construct can take the Whirl action.
3. The construct gains a fly speed equal to its walking speed.
Empower. When you spend 2 power points (5), the construct can hover.
4. The construct gains the Reconstitute trait.
4. The construct gains the Sickening Ectoplasm trait.
4. The construct gains the Visceral Attacks trait.
5. The construct can take the Multiattack action. When you augment the power with at least 11 power points, the construct can make a third attack when it takes the Multiattack action.
5. The construct gains resistance to nonmagical damage.