Manifesting Time: 1 action
Maintenance: Concentration, up to 1 minute
Your wounds close rapidly and you regain stamina quickly. While the power is in effect, you don’t lose hit points from blood loss or bleeding, and when you take bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage, you regain 1 hit point at the start of your next turn.
You never need to make a Constitution saving throw to continue concentrating on the power when you take damage, provided the power targets you.
1. You regain 1 hit point at the start of each of your turns while the power is in effect.
For every 4 additional power points you spend to augment the power, the amount of hit points you regain at the start of each turn increases by 1.
2. The power’s range becomes touch, conferring all of its benefits to the creature you touch when you manifest it. You must still provide the action to reactivate the power if it can be reactivated.
3. After manifesting the power, you end one disease or one condition at the end of your turn. The condition can be blinded, deafened, paralyzed, or poisoned.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (7), one disease or condition is removed at the end of each of your turns while the power is in effect.
5. When you manifest the power, you regain 1d8 + your manifesting ability modifier hit points. You can reactivate this effect as an action while the power is in effect.
Empower. When you spend 6 power points (11), you can reactivate the power as a reaction when you take damage.
6. The power’s maintenance increases to 10 minutes.
9. As an action, you can reattach any number of severed body parts within 5 feet of you while the power is in effect.
Empower. When you spend 4 power points (13), you can regenerate any number of severed body parts after 1 minute provided the power is in effect for the entire minute.